Sunday, 26 February 2012

captain america





jacket, necklace: topshop
top: max c london
leggings via ebay
shoes: converse

I would just like to say, I have NEVER gotten such an impressive reaction to wearing an item of clothing until I put these on for a lacrosse social followed by Kissy Sell Out club night this week. 
People of all sorts told me of their appreciation for these stars and stripes leggings - some welcome, some not... I got an all-round seal of approval from my friends and lacrosse team, some "nice trousers...nice arse" comments from the unwelcome male demographic, and numerous groups of (can I say chav?) girls demanded where they could get some of their own... on hindsight I feel I should have led them down the wrong path completely, I fear (hopefully irrationally) that next time I venture into central Aberdeen there'll be groups of young girls smoking at bus stops whilst pushing prams wearing identical outfits to mine. 


Things I have to look forward to in the near-future:

A round of inevitably disastrous and raucous pub golf - in which I fear in advance for my life

A "bright and tight" party - I feel these leggings will address the dress code perfectly, as well as half of the clothes residing in my wardrobe...

Various essay deadlines (sense the sarcasm?)

Going to Manchester with my friend Bella to watch her compete in a beauty pageant - a world away from my baked beans existence in Aberdeen


FOLLOW ME ON

instagram @itsoliviabtw

twitter @assezblonde

28 comments:

  1. Love it! These shoes remind me of you! ha http://www.daisystreetshoes.co.uk/new-in/solange-usa-flag-platform-shoe-boot

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg those pants are so cute!!perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh the pants are very fashion and special!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are amazingggg!! Think I need a pair of these in my life, they are fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are so nice ! And your comment about the chavs made me laugh haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so patriotic! (But in the most stylish way of of course...) Love the pants, I wish I could pull something off like this (alas my andrognous doesn't allow it...), you look really nice and I love your hair as well! And LOL, worst nightmare is to see chavs wearing your outfit. They'd probably kill it and wear it with the dreaded UGG boots and all.

    Gemma x

    www.gemmasatire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. il faut oser mais c'est plutôt sympa ! moi, je vise la jupe :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look so great!! I love your pants:D
    please visit me in free time:)
    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Them leggings look fab on you !!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. PUB GOLF IS EVIL. Good luck ;) and hope the essays aren't too difficult, bet you'll get them over and done with in no time

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really cool !!
    xxx
    http://vic-timnl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. omg awesome pants! Yay america! hahaha. I just posted a trend post about the American Flag print.

    Will you follow me? :)

    --Izumi
    Hybrid Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your leggins, are amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. these leggings are amazing! great pictures, love your blog :)
    emma xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the leggings!

    Wanna follow each other? =)
    http://tramplingicecream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. lovely blog. Do you want to follow each other darling? XoXo

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  17. don't you blog anymore?:(

    ReplyDelete
  18. your leggings are so cool! You look so cute x

    http://mademoisellecharlotteanne.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the leggings and jacket so much! You're so cute! This outfit just screams rock n roll!

    ReplyDelete
  20. LOVE the leggings! Those and the jacket work together so well!
    I've nominated you for an award http://labellevieofficial.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/liebster-blog-award.html
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. So cool! Great idea, and you look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Jobs at your Home, Internet Online Jobs like data entry, copy pasting, Form Filling, Facebook Sharing Jobs, Clicking Jobs, Web Surfing, Google Jobs and Much More Earning Systems Online
    www.jobzcorner.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...