Thursday, 9 February 2012

you shall go to the ball



dress: Biba at House of Fraser 
arm cuff: vintage

I loved wearing this dress which I borrowed from Kate for the law ball last week, the draping and patterning is so amazing, plus in true blagger style which seems to be my trademark, I didn't have to buy a new dress. The only downside to this Biba number is that it seems to have been made with a 6ft skyscraper woman in mind, and it's too long on me, which unfortunately prohibited me from exhibiting my impeccable and enviable Scottish country dancing skills.
Uni right now is so hectic, I should be doing about ten times more work than I currently am, and have had to miss classes because of my tonsillitis so I'm super stressed about catching up and not being left behind! More and better posts soon hopefully.
One last thing, thank you to everyone who voted for me on the Company Casting Call competition, managed to get 151 votes on one picture and about 80 on the rest which was so surprising! Seriously doubt I'll get to the final but it was fun anyway, and a welcome procrastination technique as usual.

11 comments:

  1. That dress is out of control!I LOVE IT. you look totally beautiful! cx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress is beautiful! You look lovely :)
    Carissa xx

    Vanilla Crush Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is gorgeous! Hope you feel better soon, college and being sick is the worst mix ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great dress and i like your hair-do :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous!
    i love this post!
    you have such great taste! brilliant blog!
    keep up the good work :)
    could you check out mine? would be an honour!!!
    its:
    It's fashion damnit
    thanks so much!
    lottie
    <3
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. what an amazing blog!! following you now!

    check out my blog too and follow me too if you like it: http://thefashionhype.blogspot.com/

    hugs and kisses, theri

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dress is lovely, and your hair is gorgeous!

    scattynostalgia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. that dress is amazing, and your hair looks insane! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. that dress is beyond gorgeous, hippie + glam! suits you so well.


    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your dress is stunning! Love the whole outfit:) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. You really do pull this special boho vibe very well. I am all over that arm bangle like a rash! And well done on your Company casting call thing, you are really stylish and pretty. Most of them things though are sadly popularity contests.... But still procrastination as you say is always a fun and vigorous activity, Uni work sucks balls.

    Gemma x

    www.gemmasatire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...