Tuesday, 27 November 2012

fur and feathers




blazer - vintage
fur collar - h&m
grey tee - whistles
belt - topshop
skirt - rare 

I encountered some issues due to Blogger's ridiculous minimum photo storage police, but I have FINALLY switched to the lifesaver that is Photobucket, and I'm back on track!

I wore this outfit a month ago to go for cocktails with my flatmate, although we did end up discarding the tights and jackets and hitting a club after, this proved to be the perfect evening-to-night outfit: a pared down palette to avoid too much attention grabbing in the bar, but enough to hold its own amongst the amped up glamour of sequinned dresses in a nightclub.

Typically, every French test of the semester (grammar, audio, prose, translation, oral... and other fun categories of nonsensical French which I have to grapple with on a day to day basis) has coincided with my upcoming birthday week and just about every social event of the calendar... so I have a very hectic couple of weeks ahead! Which MUST be why I'm blogging right now, as I only seem to do this when I am procrastinating to the most extreme degree.

More soon...

4 comments:

  1. Aw love this outfit, especially the blazer! I had the issue with the photo storage aswell, so annoying! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it so much! It would be great if you will check out my blog :)

    www.damnohhh.blogspot.com

    kisses!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is so nice! I love the skirt!xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...