Wednesday, 5 December 2012

red & blue


necklace, dress (worn as top) and shorts - topshop

Procrastinating again.... this time I am simply refusing to enter the winter wonderland of outside and its finger numbing cold, and instead devouring soup and minstrels - the well known winter warmers - from the radiating heat of my bed - the one place in this city where I know I will manage not fall on my bottom in an undignified and unrecoverable manner.
Celebrated my birthday on Monday...yesterday, and today - it's a birthday week extravaganza kind of thing! Pictures to follow... expect stars & stripes, stack burgers and wellington boots...

1 comment:

  1. Those shorts are so Christmassy! Happy belated birthday :-). You look gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...